DOC stainless steel submersible pumps for sewage applications by LOWARA:
* no matter what type of residential area, it is necessary to collect, collect and transport sewage in some way. There may be different solutions for factors such as urban or rural areas, holiday homes or permanent residence. They include individual treatment plants and different types of collection systems for transporting wastewater to larger treatment plants.
* residents are independent of the system and rely on reliable products and well-designed pumping systems to ensure that sewage is removed in a safe manner without affecting living conditions or the environment. In many cases, groundwater and rain must be removed to prevent property damage or create construction conditions. Whether in basements, garages, driveways, runways, public places or construction sites, rainwater must be removed quickly and efficiently to avoid problems. Adjust pumps to drain excess water, cope with daily rainfall events, and prevent flooding. In drainage applications, a strong and versatile pump is required to cope with the presence of large amounts of silt, sand and gravel during pumping. Minimum cost.
Features of LOWARA DOC stainless steel submersible pump for sewage treatment:
* rugged design, mainly made of AISI 304 stainless steel
* single-phase pump, integrated with liquid level control function
* low level pumping, the lowest level can be as low as 3 mm
* the transmission flow reaches 14 m3/h and the head reaches 11 m
* DOC pump has a variety of USES, corrosion resistance and compact structure. There are three basic models with power from 0.3 to 0.7 kW.
DOC 7VX with vortex impeller and DOC GT with fixed vertical float switch system are also available.
Technical parameters of LOWARA DOC stainless steel submersible pump for sewage treatment:
* DELIVERY：up to 14 m³/h
* HEAD：up to 11 m
* POWER SUPPLY：both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
* POWER：from 0.25 kW up to 0.55 kW
* TEMPERATURE OF PUMPED LIQUID：to 40 °C
* MAXIMUM IMMERSION DEPTH：5 m
* FREE PASSAGE：up to 20 mm