Edward EM series pumps are rugged mechanical oil seal pumps with pumping speeds of 0.7 to 275 m3/hr (30 to 206 CFM). These pumps are compact, quiet in use, with advanced lubrication loops, high reliability, and a variety of accessories to meet specific application requirements.
EM series has the following specifications:
E2M40 double level E2M40T4 double level E2M40FX double level E2M80 double level E2M80T4 double level
E2M80FX two-stage E2M175 two-stage E2M175T3 two-stage E2M175FK two-stage E2M275 two-stage E2M275T3 two-stage
Edward EM series large and medium-sized rotary vane oil-sealed vacuum pump E2M40 and E2M80 product features:
The Edwards E2M series two-stage oil-seal rotary vane vacuum pump is renowned for its high limit vacuum, high extraction speed, low operating noise and the ability to handle water vapor. These direct-drive rotary vane pumps are compact and vibration-free, equipped with an anti-injury hand fan and a coupling housing, providing excellent protection for operators.
Features and advantages
* reliability: reliable and stable process - provides effective lubrication even under high gas loads
* stable: no process pollution - oil and air anti-absorption protection
* performance: long-term trouble-free - industrial grade roller bearings are installed on the drive shaft shaft
* reassurance: peace of mind - after years of trial and testing, it has become an industry standard
* reliable and stable - high vacuum performance
Applications: vacuum metallurgy processing, film coating technology, pharmaceutical freeze-drying, refrigeration and air conditioning system pumping, drying and backfilling
Pump series: E2M40, E2M40FX, E2M40T4, E2M80, E2M80FX, E2M80T4, E2M175, E2M175FX, E2M175T3, E2M275, E2M275T3
We can supply EDWARDS pumps, welcome to consult!