STUBBE instrument conductive limit liquid level sensor (CFP) product features:
* compact design, integral relay
* for conductive media
* 2 or 3 1.4751 stainless steel electrodes for 1 or 2 liquid levels
* easy installation with G 1" case thread or DN 25 tube card
* working voltage 24 VDC/ bushing head protection grade IP 67
* these probes will be used for horizontal detection or for 2-point control of conductive liquids.
STUBBE instrument conductive limit liquid level sensor (CFP) :
* as a horizontal detector with 2 probe rods, as a maximum or minimum level display.
* as a horizontal detector with 3 probe rods, as a 2-point control.
Function: the sensor works according to the principle of sensing. If the conducting medium reaches the end of the probe, a conductive connection is formed that is evaluated by the built-in electronics. Electrolysis can be avoided by flowing alternating current.
Operating range of STUBBE instrument conductive limit liquid level sensor (CFP) :
* conductance probes are generally not suitable for oily or fatty media or media capable of forming isolated deposits on their own. • not applicable to non-conductive liquids.
* not applicable to liquids containing larger solid particles.
* not applicable to liquids that can erode stainless steel (1.4571).
STUBBE instrument conductive limit liquid level sensor (CFP) technical parameters:
* power supply • 18... 30 VDC electronic device
* shell: PP reinforced glass fiber; Case cover: PP reinforced glass fiber; Shell seal: NBR;
* connecting cable: diameter of cable outer ring: 7.. 13 mm; Maximum nominal section: 1.5mm squared; Protection grade: IP67 process connector;
* screw into adapter G 1"; Shell: PE; Sealing device: EPDM or optional PE mounting kit
Measurement principle: electrical conductivity probe specification
* material: stainless steel (1.4571); Insulation: partial insulation, polyolefin; Length of probe rod: 100, 500 or 1000 mm (length of probe rod shall be cut by client)
* medium temperature: 0... +70°C ambient temperature; - 20... Environmental pressure at +70°C; 0.8... 1.1 bar relative air humidity; 20... 85% spare parts; PE installation package with PE- pipe clip 40, PE spacing block and PE bracket Angle assembly installation tips; Only vertical installation maintenance can be performed
I provide STUBBE STUBBE more products, welcome to consult!